As a business owner in California, did you know you are personally liable if your company doesn’t follow state and federal rules?
As a business owner, you are responsible for the successful management of your company or business entity as well as all the critical documentation and activities required by the state and local government. State laws require your business to keep good records of its activities and regularly file certain reports. You must ensure that your business’ governing documents are kept current in accordance with the ever-changing tax and liability laws and that all your business’ assets are properly titled.
Are you looking for help with preparing for annual meetings? Reviewing your Buy/sell agreement annually? Staying abreast of governing document updates and submissions? Aligning your estate planning documents with your business? Corporate Shield takes care of these responsibilities and enables you to get back to the business of your business.
Corporate ShieldTM is an important component of your overall business strategy.
Protecting your business and personal assets while effectively accomplishing your business, family, and estate planning goals is not an easy task. Corporate Shield provides value by:
- Ensuring governing documents are regularly updated in accordance with the law
- Holding your annual owner and management meetings
- Filing required reports with government agencies
- Verifying that your business is properly aligned in your Estate Plan
- Providing access to attorneys and legal staff for pressing questions and issues
- Conducting periodic educational workshops and webinars
Contact us today to learn how to get started in reducing your liability risk.